- Upload files onto a shared storage network from a standard web browser
- Remotely log archived videos with metadata
- Segment videos and save these clips
- Search for assets using either a keyword or power search
- Locate files based on telemetry information using a map interface
- Search against indexed closed captioning data
- Produce and edit playlists of video or audio clips
- Email virtual cassettes of clips to individuals or groups
- Search maps and geographic coordinates.
VideoBank’s WebExpress is a collection of tools that take the many functionalities of the VideoBank fat-client and make them available to system users over a standard web browser. Depending on which Web Express package you purchase, operators can have the ability to build profiles, upload files, apply metadata tags, and segment videos from any location around the world. WebExpress also includes a variety of search features, including the ability to use map interfaces for searching based on indexed telemetry information.